• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lot of (Very) Low Grade 10 Centers: Journey into Mystery #60, Spellbound #33 and More CLOSED

2 posts in this topic

At the very bottom of a box of comics I picked up recently were a handful of quite sad looking golden age and early silver age books, whose conditions immediately made me mad, as these would have been great finds. About the lot: they are all complete, but there is a mixture of issues with them. I just want to move them on to someone who takes in all the golden age orphans, even the ugly ones. The lot includes:

Journey into Mystery #60 (GD-) A weird combination of tears on the cover along with paper loss and scuffing. But the cover is all there and attached.

Spellbound #33 (GD-) Pretty much the same predicament as the JIM

Rawhide Kid #16 (GD/VG to VG-) A scrape of paper loss on an otherwise VG book. One of the better of the lot.

Personal Love #2, volume 3 (GD/VG to VG-) Same as the Kid. Has paper loss from a sticker and white out over a written name. Very small spine split. Cover full and attached.

Mutt and Jeff #42 (GD/VG to VG-) Big spine roll. Paper loss a bit near one staple. Actually presents the best of any of the lot. Decent low grade book.

Alley Oop #16 (GD-) Cover barely hanging on to one staple. Paper loss at bottom of the spine. Some internal pages have tears but are complete. Staples retreating so centerfold is unattached.

Of course the rules:

• 1st :takeit:  gets it over PM
  • Shipping is included in price for U.S. only. I'll keep it in country on this lot. I just don't want the hassle for this ugly lot of low grade books, but would otherwise ship outside U.S.
  • I'll take a return (return shipping on you) within 7 days of receiving the books. But, seriously, these are dogs, so don't buy expecting the sun to shine on their backends. 

We'll call this $55 Shipped for the lot.

009.jpg

010.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg