• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Lloyd Bailey Donations Sales Thread
3 3

59 posts in this topic

Friends and fellow collectors.  I'm sure many of you (especially those who collect CGC Signature Series books) know Lloyd Bailey.  He resides in the U.K. and has been a friend to anyone who collects comics and autograph memorabilia.  He and his family have come under very hard times recently because of legal issues stemming from a local city council declaring that he is responsible to do repairs on a wall that is not part of his property.  The legal costs to defend himself has turned his life upside down.  His family has started a JustGiving charity page to help Lloyd and his wife with legal fees.  Below is a link to this page and it gives a summary of Lloyd's current circumstances.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/dangerouswall

Lloyd is one of the nicest people I know and many in our collecting community share the same feelings.  I have set up this sales thread to help him with his legal costs to defend himself against a very unfair situation.  Lloyd could end up losing his home.  I have always found our community a very generous and caring one.  If you can help Lloyd in anyway, please do so.  

There are two ways to donate.  You can sell and item through this thread and send the proceeds of the sale to the JustGiving crowd funding page.  You can also just make a donation to the page.  Any amount is greatly appreciated.  If you have an item to sell, just post it on this thread or post a link to an Ebay auction.  Please work out the details of the directly with the buyer and once your item is paid for, just donate the proceeds of the sale to Lloyd's JustGiving charity page. I do recommend that should you sell an item, have the buyer pay you directly and then make the appropriate donation to the JustGiving page.  That way there is no confusion as to if a sold item has been paid for.  You can also send donations or proceeds from sales directly to Lloyd via his PayPal account.  You will need to send me a PM to request his PayPal ID.

Again, thank you in advance for any donation.  If you can't donate at this time, please let others know about this charity effort.  If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM.

If you wish to purchase an item, promptly PM the seller or post :takeit: and the seller will contact you with payment instructions.

Here is the first item being offered for sale:

CGC SS The Amazing Spider-Man issue 1 (June 2014) signed by STAN LEE!  SOLD!

CGC SS Amazing Spider-Man 1  Lloyd Charity.JPG

Edited by Triston Pence

For Lloyd.

CGC SS 9.8 Walking Dead Magazine # 3
Signed by:

* Norman Reedus / Daryl Dixon
* Michael Rooker / Merle Dixon

Asking Price: $ 225.00 Shipping included.

Rules:
You send payment to Lloyd Paypal Account
Once that I receive confirmation  you pay
the book is on his way to you...

3008151643061.thumb.jpg.c26aa5aec535f57dbb354be561d34ed8.jpg

On 8/20/2018 at 1:39 PM, MagnusX said:

For Lloyd.

CGC SS 9.8 Walking Dead Magazine # 3
Signed by:

* Norman Reedus / Daryl Dixon
* Michael Rooker / Merle Dixon

Asking Price: $ 225.00 Shipping included.

Rules:

3008151643061.thumb.jpg.c26aa5aec535f57dbb354be561d34ed8.jpg

I'll take it

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:46 PM, MagnusX said:

For Lloyd.

CGC SS 9.8 Green Hornet # 2
Signed by:

* Van Williams / Green Hornet

Asking Price: $ 250.00 Shipping included.

Rules:

3008151638581.thumb.jpg.d9837e71f167f4d501d3e71374416621.jpg

:takeit:

C'mon boys---let's pump some life into this thread for one of our own in need.  What his town is doing to his family is criminal.

On all my books posted----all proceeds to Lloyd Bailey.   Send money to his pp account friends and family.

Shipping is FREE anywhere U.S.A.    Outside the U.S, you need to talk to me via PM about rates.

Skin Trade #1 (Iconic B edition) CGC 9.8 s/s George RR Martin - $100

skintrade1B.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn