• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slabs: Baker, Archies, Keys (WW98, PS1, MSH13) and random stuff - closed
4 4

28 posts in this topic

Bill Sienkiewicz Original Art

Here is an oddball, ever not sure why you bought something at an auction?
To my defense, first it was original art by highly admired Bill Sienkiewicz, but not sure why I bought it otherwise.  

here is the description ... Sienkiewicz's abstract drawing style, honed on Marvel Comics' Elektra: Assassin during the 1980s, adapts ideally to motion-picture promotional design. This Expressionistic miniature defines an ominous attitude for a production called Highway to Hell. Mixed media and collage effects on Bristol board with an image area of 7" x 11". Moderate toning. Very Good condition. 

Anyway its sitting here but if anyone want's it at less then I paid for it, you got it at $350 , now $300

scan0249.jpg

Edited by Changer

Original Art - Ayers ... Tales to Astonish #58 Story Page 2 Giant-Man and the Wasp Original Art 

Back to silver age, I do have an over-size silver age art

Heritage considered this a key page, you decide: Henry Pym finds a way to alter his size mentally, without having to inhale his Pym Particles in a gas form. A key page from Marvel's illustrious Silver Age! Ironically, although the story is titled "The Coming of... Colossus", that is not one of Hank Pym's super-hero names. Both Hank and Janet Van Dyne were fond of changing costumes (and in Pym's case, super-hero monikers), and in fact Janet discusses a new costume on this page/ Created fittingly enough in a twice-up scale with an image area of 12.5" x 18.75". Light handling wear, otherwise in Excellent condition. Asking $1,950 ,now $1,825 

0603172051201.jpg

Edited by Changer

2 hours ago, Changer said:

Marvel Super-Heroes 13 (7.0)

The Marvel Movie industrial complex is primed for her successful entry and so are collectors as noted by recent sales prices on ebay

I'm at $875 for this copy, which is $100 lower then the lowest priced 6.5 on ebay.

scan0242.jpg

:takeit:per PM