• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICE REDUCTION= Some hard to find, some keys, some Disney, Aquaman 29, Iron Man 1, but all CGC

16 posts in this topic

Why do we buy CGC?

The restoration check, independent grading, and nice looking cases. For these reasons, I offer you the following books.

First to claim it in the thread wins

Paypal or money order is fine

Shipping is $12.65 for USPS Priority Mail for up to four books (US address)

No returns for graded books unless items are received damaged by mail. Option to file insurance for re-casing or return for refund less shipping fees.

Edited by KryptoMayor

Aquaman 29 CGC 9.0 featuring the First Appearance of Ocean Master. This book is going to get hotter as the movie approaches. Ocean Master confirmed in the movie from the SDCC trailer. The last 9.0 sold for $1200 and the last 8.5 sold for $1000.

PRICE: $1150  NEW PRICE $1075

Aquaman 29 9.0.jpg

Aquaman 29 9.0 back.jpg

Edited by KryptoMayor

Iron Man 1 CGC 5.0. Iconic Iron Man cover with deep purple cover. Great showpiece and continues to be a highly desired book. Iron Man is what started the Marvel Cinematic Universe as we know it. I feel this books presents much better than most 5.0. 2018 GPA is $350 and the last 5.0 sold for $327.

PRICE: $320 SOLD :banana:

Spoiler

Iron Man 1 5.0.jpg

Spoiler

Iron Man 1 5.0 back.jpg

Edited by KryptoMayor

Crime SuspenStories 26 CGC 5.0. The cover drama caught on this series are amazing. This is the second to last issue in the run. Another beautiful looking 5.0 that I feel presents more like a VF-. These golden age books are harder to get in nicer shape. Not much sales data since the last 5.0 sold two years ago at $112.

PRICE: $259 NEW PRICE: $225

Crime SuspenStories 26 5.0.jpg

Crime SuspenStories 26 5.0 back.jpg

Edited by KryptoMayor

Action Comics 1 featuring the first appearance of Superman in CGC 9.2. This is the 50th Anniversary reprint from 1988. How much would this be worth if it was from 1938? hm Last GPA sale was $88 from earlier this month. This would be a wonderful display piece of the most significant comic book in history.

PRICE: $60.00 SOLD :headbang:

Spoiler

Action Comics 1 1988 9.2.jpg

Spoiler

Action Comics 1 1988 9.2 back.jpg

Edited by KryptoMayor

Web of Mystery 15 CGC 4.5. Another great Golden Age book. The artwork is spectacular and the yellow background just pops. I'm pretty sure I purchased this book on this very board. No major issues with the books aside from the spine creases. There has been no previous 4.5 sale ever recorded in GPA and the last 5.0 was over 5 years ago at $130. The most recent sale in any grade was a 7.0 for $532.

PRICE: $295 NEW PRICE: $250

Web of Mystery 15 4.5.jpg

Web of Mystery 15 4.5 back.jpg

Edited by KryptoMayor

Underdog 1 CGC 6.5 from 1970 which makes it the first appearance of Underdog. This book is hard to find in decent shape and seems to be climbing. This book presents nicer but someone marked it with a grease pen, which is why I assume it got the lower grade. If the grease pen doesn't bother you, here's a way to get a killer copy of this book. I know the mini poster is also inside and is missing from many copies of this book. Last sales data was from a year ago at $105.

PRICE: $199 SOLD :whee:

Spoiler

Underdog 1 6.5.jpg

Spoiler

Underdog 1 6.5 back.jpg

Edited by KryptoMayor

Donald Duck Beach Party Dell Giant 1 CGC 8.0. This is the original story from 1954 as this issue has been reprinted a number of times. This comic presents exceptionally well from a book that old. There are no recent sales data with the last sale being over two years ago.

PRICE: $375 NEW PRICE: $340

Donald Duck Beach Party 1 8.0.jpg

Donald Duck Beach Party 1 8.0 back.jpg

Edited by KryptoMayor

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party Dell Giant 1 CGC 8.0. Look how well this book has been preserved from 1953. Mickey Mouse is known for his birthday celebrations and this cover features many of the iconic Disney characters we know and love today. The last 8.0 sold over 10 years ago!!! A book that doesn't see the open market very often in high grade.

PRICE: $450 NEW PRICE: $399

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party 1 8.0.jpg

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party 1 8.0 back.jpg

Edited by KryptoMayor

On 8/20/2018 at 1:34 PM, KryptoMayor said:

X-Men 129 CGC 8.5. This books is not as old but significant in another way. First Appearance of Kitty Pryne, the White Queen, and Sabastian Shaw. The last sale was $140.

PRICE: $125 NEW PRICE: $110

XMen 129 8.5.jpg

XMen 129 8.5 back.jpg

:takeit: with free shipping