• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This listing has to be a joke, right?
4 4

35 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, dave32563 said:

Really can't be much more crazy then the Canadians waiting for a year to get their books back.

5 minutes ago, DjMartini said:

LOL. I was actually being serious and hope no one gets duped by this guy. I wish I could put a disclaimer on his listing. 

(Although, i was really laughing at the eBay post itself...."why would anybody?")

:insane: 

I just read the listing oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How-to-teach-grammar.jpg

50 minutes ago, dave32563 said:

For that price, they could at least throw in a pressing using their waffle iron.

Ship your book to Hawaii, who will then ship it to Sarasota, FLA - sounds logical.

But, you guys are missing what you also get for $100 - see the "Item Specifics" box in the ebay listing.

Material is "Engineered Wood" and you also get that "Powder Coat Finish"! Yes, Quality!

3 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

Ship your book to Hawaii, who will then ship it to Sarasota, FLA - sounds logical.

But, you guys are missing what you also get for $100 - see the "Item Specifics" box in the ebay listing.

Material is "Engineered Wood" and you also get that "Powder Coat Finish"! Yes, Quality!

Hell yeah! I want a powder coated slab for sure. Rock hard, baby.

Perhaps if I send this individual an empty CGC case they will become confused and send me one containing, shall we say, a CGC graded 8.5 Detective Comics 100, with, to not be greedy, off-white pages.

10 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

6ABAA6C9-09DB-474E-9BBD-2D852B5E5975.png

Dude!  $100 to save me the trouble of filling out a CGC invoice?  How can this not be worth it!  (And that's giving the guy the benefit that "forum" was a typo...)

Edited by mattn792
Mas