• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hulk #1 turns out to be restored.

7 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

Did you guys read the statement from All about Comics at the bottom of the article?  

yes it seems there are always 2 sides to every story, it was a consigned book and that former owner refused to refund, I think the solution in matter is refund any profit that was on the book, seems the fair thing to do, I dont think that was brought up, I would assume at 5500, they were making 10% . This is a important reminder WHY we have the CGC...to prevent this type of thing occuring over and over again. everybody loses except for the consigner who got 5000 for 2500 book.

In the video when the buyer was showing off the book, you can already tell practically where the color touches were. They stick out like a sore thumb!! I was surprised that he didnt see them after what an hour going over the book at the store.