• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where the hell is the Venture Bros. thread?

5 posts in this topic

Seriously, nothing?   I'm sure there is one, but damned if I'm hunting it down.

The Sunday, August 19 episode might have been the best one of the series, and I've been on board since right around episode three or so.  Hats off to the boys for this one.

If you're not watching this show, you owe it to yourself to binge the entire series, just so you can watch this last one and appreciate just how good it was

I rewatched the entire series on Hulu a few months ago after I finished Archer. I found the later episodes to be a little too far removed from the first 2 seasons. Currently I am on season 15 episode 12 of Family Guy.

And Brock is the greatest.

On 9/24/2018 at 2:09 PM, The Resurrection said:

I rewatched the entire series on Hulu a few months ago after I finished Archer. I found the later episodes to be a little too far removed from the first 2 seasons. Currently I am on season 15 episode 12 of Family Guy.

And Brock is the greatest.

if you're familiar with VB canon, you have to - HAVE TO - watch the Aug 19 show.  it's just mindbogglingly good in how it references the ten-plus years of work to date