• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay Bucks Promotion
1 1

6 posts in this topic

It says you have to be invited, but if a friend hadn't called me, I would have missed it, so check your message and this page. 10% off on your phone, 8% if you use eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/

runs through tomorrow evening.

I tried to use this with purchases that I still had to pay for, from auctions that I've won over the last 10 days.  Looks like this only applies to auctions that end during this 8% promotion period, not simply just paying during the promotion period.  And of course, if you go for buy it now during the promotion that would obviously count too.

6 minutes ago, Samoyed Sabaka said:

I tried to use this with purchases that I still had to pay for, from auctions that I've won over the last 10 days.  Looks like this only applies to auctions that end during this 8% promotion period, not simply just paying during the promotion period.  And of course, if you go for buy it now during the promotion that would obviously count too.

I'm surprised you didn't get notices if you waited 10 days to pay for an auction you won?  They probably don't plan for that contingency.

It's 10% if you use your phone. I don't really like to do that, but it's worked.