• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COPPER & MODERN VARIANTS & KEYS - 1ST APP, NEWSTANDS, RARES, VENOM SETS, HUGHES, CAMPBELL, HARLEY, OLD MAN LOGAN, BOP, WW, ARTGERM, AND ON AND ON AND ON.
3 3

289 posts in this topic

SUPERGIRL # 19 - GLOSSY NM COPY - ARTGERM - $5

Don't forget I have the FOIL VERSION of this for sale back earlier in the thread ;) 

SOLD TO BATARAG

sale082418145.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

37 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

SHE-HULK # 40 - CLASSIC BRYNE COVER - GLOSSY NM COPY - $35

That little white line below the code box is a production thing, not damage.  I looked at other copies on Ebay and its on them as well.

sale082418133.jpg

:takeit:

Ok the next few have nude covers... but they are Dave Stevens' nude covers...so at least they are anatomical in shape and form, albeit DEMONIC lol

VEROTIK ILLUSTRATED # 2 - GLOSSY NM COPY - $15

I might add that no one under 18 is going to purchase any of the VEROTIK stuff... sorry but you too young ;) 

Oh and the post-its were affixed to the bags not the books.... I know someone will ask that lol

SOLD TO ROACH04

sale082418156.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

2 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Ok the next few have nude covers... but they are Dave Stevens' nude covers...so at least they are anatomical in shape and form, albeit DEMONIC lol

VEROTIK ILLUSTRATED # 2 - GLOSSY NM COPY - $15

I might add that no one under 18 is going to purchase any of the VEROTIK stuff... sorry but you too young ;) 

Oh and the post-its were affixed to the bags not the books.... I know someone will ask that lol

sale082418156.jpg

Yep - take it.

VENUS DOMINA # 1 - GLOSSY VF/VF+ COPY DUE TO BLUNT BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER AND SCUFFY BACK COVER - $10

The book still presents like a lower NM from the front... looks nice overall regardless of above.

SOLD TO ROACH04

sale082418158.jpg

sale082418159.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp