• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COPPER & MODERN VARIANTS & KEYS - 1ST APP, NEWSTANDS, RARES, VENOM SETS, HUGHES, CAMPBELL, HARLEY, OLD MAN LOGAN, BOP, WW, ARTGERM, AND ON AND ON AND ON.
3 3

289 posts in this topic

WORLD OF WOOD # 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY DUE TO RIGHT LOWER CORNER AND SLIGHT WEAR AT LOWER LEFT SPINE (SEE SCAN) - STILL AWESOM STEVENS COVER - $10

SOLD TO ROACH04

sale082418162.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Just now, Bio-Rupp said:

WORLD OF WOOD # 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY DUE TO RIGHT LOWER CORNER AND SLIGHT WEAR AT LOWER LEFT SPINE (SEE SCAN) - STILL AWESOM STEVENS COVER - $10

sale082418162.jpg

Woody + Stevens == take it!

And that's it for our CHEESECAKE session.  I hope everyone enjoyed it.  A lot of those covers I haven't seen in years.  It was nice to re-visit them.

I'm taking another short break, then I will try to start cleaning up the thread.  Any questions, just PM me and I'll try to get back to you asap.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Just now, Bio-Rupp said:

sale082418162.jpg

Woody + Stevens == take it!

Far as I know, this thread is caught up... unless I missed something, then it will be fixed when I find it ;)

Concerning most of the Dave Stevens books and a few of the other cheesecake books.  I may have extra copies so pop me a PM and I'll look for you :D

xxx ooo

Rupp

Last post of the night.

HAWK AND DOVE (1988) MINI-SERIES # 1,2,3,4,5

HAWK AND DOVE (1989) # 1 - 28 WITH ANNUALS 1, 2

SET AVERAGES VF/NM WITH MAJORITY BEING NM COPIES.

TAKE THEM ALL 35 ISSUES FOR $50

Remember, the new TITANS series is going to get hot because of Dove...just saying ?

IMG_20180825_221937495.jpg

Back at it kids :D  Thanks for the purchases over the course of the day :D 

I will update the thread and hopefully have the last round ready to start being listed around 8pm EST tonight.  Lots of good stuff still available too ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:25 PM, Bio-Rupp said:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 606 and # 607 - BOTH CGC 9.8 W/WPGS - BOTH ONLY $400

IMG_20180806_182848.jpg

Just a quick note that if someone just wants one of these... I can break this set up.  No biggie :D

xxx ooo

Rupp