• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED .....END of Summer SUPER SALE ... Buy 5 and take 30% OFF
4 4

165 posts in this topic

:news: BUY ANY 5 BOOKS AND TAKE 30% OFF :news:

Unexpected household expenses, can't really do time payments at the moment, however....

GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

11 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Take

Eerie 13

Reggie 9

Wild boy 5

Wonder 17

Zoot 12

all at 30% Off

Fantastic haul! I was just looking at that Wonder 17. 

7 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Take

Eerie 13

Reggie 9

Wild boy 5

Wonder 17

Zoot 12

all at 30% Off

(worship)

...thanks, Rick.... maybe even less than cost for me, but I just have some stuff that needs done around here, that is, if my place is even still here after Florence passes through. GOD BLESS...

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

(worship)

...thanks, Rick.... maybe even less than cost for me, but I just have some stuff that needs done around here, that is, if my place is even still here after Florence passes through. GOD BLESS...

Stay safe, sir and...

E168FF3A-33A2-4F1F-BEA6-307FD149020F.gif.2b4966178d706b5e6296a05f21c33df5.gif

Sometime tonight or tomorrow morning, I think I'm going to list 3 undercopies from my Bible Tales For Young Folk run ….. these won't be part of the 5@70% sale, but they won't be too pricey …. maybe a hundred shipped for all three …. one has a name on the cover and the other two have a bit of tanning, but nice eye appeal for what are priced as lower grade. GOD BLESS...

4 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

I think you meant 30% here, before folks get buy drunk at 70%!!! haha.

Yeah... they gotta PAY 70% ….. that's the glass half full version.... GOD BLESS...

This book is also NOT part of the sale.... and at this price it may not sell at all.... but it IS extremely cool. Should make top census with ease if one slabs it. That's what I think I'll do if it sits, I haven't sent in a submission in a while. GOD BLESS.....

ALL TRUE CRIME CASES 31 ………………………….. 8.0+++ …………………… OW/W …………………………… $ 665 … Small bindery chip on this glossy beauty. That thug cleans up real nice, eh ?

oYZyC2J.jpg