• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard World Chicago — August 22-25, 2019
1 1

181 posts in this topic

Final try: If any dealer/exhibitor has an extra badge, please send me a private message to work something out. I can only attend on Thursday and can't make it at night (the only hours available to the public). This also means the badge is available the other 3 days for someone else to use.

37 minutes ago, BriD. said:

What happens during preview night? Will dealers be selling stuff? I'd only be able to get there for the end of the day on Thursday so trying to figure if it's worth the trip.

Thursday is just like any other night, just with shorter hours.

30 minutes ago, Red84 said:

Thursday is just like any other night, just with shorter hours.

This. The whole point of going on preview night is to get first crack at dealers' inventory that hasn't been picked through by other dealers or sharks like greggy :jaws:

Edited by TheWatcher

On 8/16/2019 at 1:48 PM, TheWatcher said:

This. The whole point of going on preview night is to get first crack at dealers' inventory that hasn't been picked through by other dealers or sharks like greggy :jaws:

people that send attending dealers want lists get first crack at everything.  ( that's on their lists ) Terry O.