• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers 1 , give it your best, thanks

14 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Soundwaves favorite song said:

Here are four books I am considering for pressing , grading and slabbing.....thoughts?

Hello SFS, and welcome to the forum. You have some nice books! :headbang:

In the 'Hey buddy can you spare a grade' forum we prefer to see one book per thread, preferably with the title being the book that you want an opinion on.

So if I was you, I would edit this post and call it 'Avengers #1' and delete all but those photos. Then create 3 separate threads for the other 3 books.

Here are the forum rules in case you missed them:

One of them is a maximum of 3 books / threads a day by the way.

Don't be put off - we're not at school, and we all learned the ropes as we joined.

Cheers :)

3 hours ago, Not A Clone said:

Gonna say VG/F 5.0. Another great looking book you have there. 

Edit: Looks like all of your books will present well for their grades. (thumbsu Are you the original owner of all of these?

Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to grade for me. I bought the books back in a period between 85 and 87 so the last 30 years they have just been kept in my private collection .They had seen some traffic before I got them obviously but ......I think it helps anytime you can get books that are kept out of circulation for years at a time