• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Foreign mags
1 1

7 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Tatterdamillion said:

Hey there,

I have been trying to find foreign magazines. Are there any dealers out there that anyone can recommend? I have had no luck on ebay thus far.

Mike

Any particular language? You can find plenty of magazines (Creepy, Vampirella, 1984, Conan, etc) from Spain and LatinoAmerica here: www.todocoleccion.net 

On 8/31/2018 at 4:23 PM, wombat said:

I'm not up on foreign magazine values, but these seem a bit crazy. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/International-Editions/3956/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=maremares

Yes...and No.

THEY ARE TOUGH to find.  Or at least have been.  Maybe they exist but people just don't realize they can be sold for some cash, thus are not showing up much.  I rarely see them though yet alone in condition like this.  It's steep but they are quite Scarce.  I really like the foreign editions as well as many of them had much less text on the covers showing more of the gorgeous artwork... :cloud9: