• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Creepy Magazines, Frazetta and more!
3 3

105 posts in this topic

Hello Faithful Magazine Lovers,

In the middle of another cashflow crunch on my business and so I"m having to sell some magazines. The usual rules for this thread apply:

-No HoS or Probation list buyers

-Payment via Paypal

-Shipping via USPS Priority for $12 for the continental United States.  Shipping for Canada will be quoted.

-First :takeit: in the thread wins and prevails over pm offers

Feel free to pm with offer or questions.   Thanks for looking!

Creepy 15, 8.5-9.0, Gorgeous, classic cover.  I remember watching Frank Frazetta discuss painting this cover one night and how it came out incredibly fast.  He said that was how all of his best work was done.  Nice looking copy.  $60  Sold to Key Largo Comics

Creepy10.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
SOLD!

8 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy 14, 9.0-9.2, Beautiful glossy copy with amazing gloss and colors and white pages.  Very tight copy.  $50

Creepy09.jpg

Take it 

Creepy 24, 9.2-9.4, By far the freshest looking copy of this book that I've owned.  Beautiful colors, glossy with white pages.  Not bad for a book that's 48 years old!! $60 Sold to JustJimN

Creepy14.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
SOLD!