• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Creepy Magazines, Frazetta and more!
3 3

105 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Apologies, scanner troubles, will resume shortly.

Hurry up.

Creepy 53, 7.0, Very tough black cover and tough book in general.  This looks better than the grade from the front but it looks like it got caught on something on the top of the back cover and has some creases and a small tear.  Still a very solid book otherwise. $20  Sold to Key Largo Comics

Creepy23.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
SOLD!

Creepy 54, 9.2, Another very tough black cover (so many of them are!).  I've always been a fan of these multiple panel covers.  Great eye appeal, colors and gloss.  $40  Sold to JustJimN

Creepy24.jpg

SOLD!

Creepy 63, 9.4, Outrageously difficult white cover.  This is a very fresh copy with apparently the 2nd full Wrightson story inside (I checked, it's pretty cool).  $50  Sold to JustJimN

Creepy25.jpg

SOLD!

Creepy 101, This is one of those books that drives me crazy.  I know that these were printed like this but the stiffness with the waviness was always tough.  The phenomenon is greatly reduced on this copy and for some reason this sells for more than issues around it.  It has great color and gloss and looks like it would grade higher if not for the stiffness (this sounds bad but people that collect Warrens know what I'm talking about).  I'm calling this a 9.2 and it's $35

Creepy28.jpg

Creepy 107, Nice Sci-Fi cover which seems tough in higher grades.  Nice gloss and structure with the exception of impacted corners at the spine.  It was probably a 9.6 before it was shipped to me but was sent loose in a priority mail box... $10

Creepy33.jpg