• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Creepy Magazines, Frazetta and more!
3 3

105 posts in this topic

Creepy 108, 9.4, This is one of those odd, disturbing images that feels like it came out of the middle ages. Pretty sure Lucifer himself drew the cover to make me feel uncomfortable.  This copy looks pretty much new (it may be impervious to damage or otherwise self healing).  $25

Creepy36.jpg

Creepy 110, 9.2-9.4, Some of these later issues of Creepy have really messed up covers.  This is another one of them.  You have to look at it for a while to sort out why it's not right which only means that you studied the nightmare for a long time.  Hard to imagine a child seeing this above the comics on the newsstand in 1979.  For the longest time, I thought it was a face but now I believe it's a mask which somehow makes it worse.  Great, fresh looking copy of an image that I'd rather forget.  $30

Creepy37.jpg

38 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy 102, 9.4, Something weird happened when I scanned this book.  It looks nothing like the scan.  The logo is bright pink in hand and the colors really pop.  Very fresh and glossy copy.  $20

Those fluorescent pinks and oranges and stuff never scan true.  Not sure there is anything you can do about it.

Creepy 145, 8.0-8.5, Such an awesome cover- so cool that it was first printed by Skywald a few years earlier!  Super tough to find in higher grades with great gloss and color.  Tight copy.  $40  Sold to JustJimN

Creepy145 80 85.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
SOLD!