• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15% off everything E-Bay Coupon!
1 1

51 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Transplant said:

@Schmakt Missoula?

Nah, but that whole thing was pretty funny!
I only buy the ones for the shows I went to... picked up a signed copy of Krakow. (I was on the list to get one direct from the artist but somehow missed out.  Spotty internet in Poland on my phone... oh well)

Just waiting on Prague now... I thought there was no way Prague was going to be so expensive!  Crazy.  *patience*

Well - that was a waste of a lunch hour.  1st time in awhile I couldn't find anything to buy and I'm all stocked up on shipping supplies.  Hate letting these 15% coupons go to waste.

boom! offer accepted!

2 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Poor timing for this coupon :pullhair:

I know right! Why couldn't it be accompanied by my eBay bucks time..... alas not for a while...., sigh....

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Put in an offer but before the buyer even had a chance to consider it someone else hit the BIN. Made me feel stingier than Scrooge McDuck for trying to wheedle even more than the 15% already offered. I liked it. :flamed: