• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15% off everything E-Bay Coupon!
1 1

51 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, EBE said:

Although I've been bidding/buying on eBay since 1999 or so, I can't seem to find these coupons anywhere on the site.

Can someone kindly point out how to get these coupons?

Thanks!   --ElJay

This particular coupon ended at 10pm PST last night. Generally, they're front and center when you first arrive on the homepage.

2 hours ago, spracknetch23 said:

This particular coupon ended at 10pm PST last night. Generally, they're front and center when you first arrive on the homepage.

OK; thanks. I guess I've just never noticed them before.

--ElJay

59 minutes ago, EBE said:
3 hours ago, spracknetch23 said:

OK; thanks. I guess I've just never noticed them before.

--ElJay

If you've book-marked your "my eBay" page, and remain logged in, you will never see them.  They are only visible at the homepage, or www.ebay.com

I usually find out about them by cruising through Comics General.

Well I'm not as fancy, but I'm happy, I got a 9.2 Crossfire #12 Dave Stevens to round out my Steven's collection.....

I really spent most of my money recently sending in subs for grading..... we shall see how CGC handles the Newton Rings :sorry: 

1 hour ago, EBE said:

Now that everyone gave guidance, I note that today there's a 20% off Labor Day coupon on the eBay main page.

Thanks!   --ElJay

That's for specific items in specific categories, from specific sellers. It's kind of the kissing cousins of coupons.  Vs the site wide ones that are actually useful.

Edited by Pete Marino

8 hours ago, Pete Marino said:

That's for specific items in specific categories, from specific sellers. It's kind of the kissing cousins of coupons.  Vs the site wide ones that are actually useful.

Right! Upon opening the coupon info, it was for specific items, as you said.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the coupons that are good for collectibles.

--ElJay