• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling one book at a time and they used to cost you a dime
4 4

283 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

He can always relist the books..... they will sell just as quickly when he gets in a better position. Hope all works out, whatever the issue. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I want the books I purchased and would happily repay him for them.

36 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I’ve had a lot of dealings with Jeremy as a buyer and a seller. Always great.  Recently he didn’t come through on payment on some books he bought but he told me about his son and I let him off the hook and sold the books elsewhere.  I am concerned for his well being because I can’t imagine he would intentionally stiff folks and ruin his rep here. 

Thoughts and prayers. 

Can you tell us how recently as that may be pertinent to this problem?

43 minutes ago, Keys_Collector said:

Sent him another PM which I don't expect him to respond to so the clock can start on adding him to the HOS or PL.  

I know many of the buyers have already started the process with PayPal to get their money back so I would do that too if you haven't already.

Edited by comicquant

On 10/7/2018 at 7:09 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

I’ve had a lot of dealings with Jeremy as a buyer and a seller. Always great.  Recently he didn’t come through on payment on some books he bought but he told me about his son and I let him off the hook and sold the books elsewhere.  I am concerned for his well being because I can’t imagine he would intentionally stiff folks and ruin his rep here. 

Thoughts and prayers. 

I've been friendly with him over the years,and while sometimes a little slow with things,he always has come through.A real nice fellow,I'm sure there's just some circumstances keeping him away.

Thinking about you Germ,hope all's okay bud.

Jimmers

5 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

I've been friendly with him over the years,and while sometimes a little slow with things,he always has come through.A real nice fellow,I'm sure there's just some circumstances keeping him away.

Thinking about you Germ,hope all's okay bud.

Jimmers

Ah Jim, I'm torn.  I know this is a nice guy and I never would have expected a problem from one of his sales threads. 

He mentioned his son's medical bills and his quick post a few weeks ago about flooding at his grandparents indicate he's dealing with stuff but in the end he took a couple thousand dollars from multiple buyers, at least one paid by personal paypal, and he's disappeared.  

1 minute ago, thehumantorch said:

Ah Jim, I'm torn.  I know this is a nice guy and I never would have expected a problem from one of his sales threads. 

He mentioned his son's medical bills and his quick post a few weeks ago about flooding at his grandparents indicate he's dealing with stuff but in the end he took a couple thousand dollars from multiple buyers, at least one paid by personal paypal, and he's disappeared.  

Hi Dave! :hi:

I didn't realize that it totaled up to that!-I'm not saying if it was less it would be better or worse- disappearing after receiving money from folks is never good!Has anyone been in contact with him,at all? I really hope everything's okay,with all the things folks have mentioned going on.I guess we'll have to wait and see-fully understand why folks are anxious to get it cleared up though.Maybe we'll hear from him soon.Does anyone here have a way to contact him,know him outside of the boards?

I really think,hope he'll be by to sort things out though. :wishluck:

13 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I didn't realize that it totaled up to that!-I'm not saying if it was less it would be better or worse- disappearing after receiving money from folks is never good!Has anyone been in contact with him,at all? I really hope everything's okay,with all the things folks have mentioned going on.I guess we'll have to wait and see-fully understand why folks are anxious to get it cleared up though.Maybe we'll hear from him soon.Does anyone here have a way to contact him,know him outside of the boards?

I've tried a couple times through his email address and paypal as part of it's resolution process sent him an email.  Nothing back. 

10 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

I've been trying to get a hold of him for over a month.  Multiple PM's, multiple emails to his personal email address.  Sent a personal letter to his home address that should've already arrived and gave him my phone number to call me back in case for some reason he can't PM.  Multiple attempts to contact via other social media outlets.  I was understanding at first but this has dragged on way longer then it needed to.  I hope he is indeed ok as I've said before but he had time to ship what we were all owed in between him coming on here to post.  There's 24 hours in a day and making an excuse is just that, an excuse.  A bit disappointed in the board members who are defending him with "oh he's a good guy" or "i'm sure he'll come around" when we have no way to know that since he hasn't taken the time to respond at all.  I do sincerely wish him the best in good health to him and his family but no one should be defending him at this point unless they know personally what is going on.

1 hour ago, Keys_Collector said:

I've been trying to get a hold of him for over a month.  Multiple PM's, multiple emails to his personal email address.  Sent a personal letter to his home address that should've already arrived and gave him my phone number to call me back in case for some reason he can't PM.  Multiple attempts to contact via other social media outlets.  I was understanding at first but this has dragged on way longer then it needed to.  I hope he is indeed ok as I've said before but he had time to ship what we were all owed in between him coming on here to post.  There's 24 hours in a day and making an excuse is just that, an excuse.  A bit disappointed in the board members who are defending him with "oh he's a good guy" or "i'm sure he'll come around" when we have no way to know that since he hasn't taken the time to respond at all.  I do sincerely wish him the best in good health to him and his family but no one should be defending him at this point unless they know personally what is going on.

It could always be worse you could have ordered off of Chip. Lol 

I like how Ricksneatstuff can run a legit sales thread and it gets pulled by the mods for "excessive bumping" while a thread that is super dead like this one can get bumped to the top dozens of times and nobody pulls it.  Makes absolutely no sense at all.

3 minutes ago, Spyder! said:

I like how Ricksneatstuff can run a legit sales thread and it gets pulled by the mods for "excessive bumping" while a thread that is super dead like this one can get bumped to the top dozens of times and nobody pulls it.  Makes absolutely no sense at all.

How is people discussing  not getting what they paid for "excessive bumping" :whistle:

Edited by SamPool