• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen Books @ Wizard World Chicago

25 posts in this topic

I had a few books taken off my wall this weekend at Wizard World Chicago. Wanted to get the word out. I have scans of a few of them and Ill attach those.

Batman #47 VG+

Daring Mystery #7 VG/F

X-men #4 VF-

TTA #27 VG+

Action #142 & #165 F+

Batman #30 VG+,

Diary Secrets #19 & #24 VG

Mystery In Space #87 NM

Sensation Comics #59 F+

If anyone comes across these please let me know!

THanks

Ted

Edited by Superworld

@Superworld

The person that said an AF 15 was stolen said that there were cameras, but there were things that blocked the view of his booth.

BUT perhaps the camera view was not blocked at your booth, meaning if you could get the video, I'm willing to guess that the same person that stole yours--stole his as well.....

May actually be a lead?

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

39 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Superworld

The person that said an AF 15 was stolen said that there were cameras, but there were things that blocked the view of his booth.

BUT perhaps the camera view was not blocked at your booth, meaning if you could get the video, I'm willing to guess that the same person that stole yours--stole his as well.....

May actually be a lead?

Y'know, that's a great idea!  We'll look into that.  Usually, the folks who run the hall don't give a , but we'll try. . .

Unreal. Such slimeballs. I hope they get caught. Those are some nice books. Enough to send them up the river for a good amount of time. 

Being a comic dealer is a hard enough job with out this. And guys like Ted and Leroy rock. 

Unlikely they will turn up out here but I will keep my eye peeled!