• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLASSIC LB COLE book.**sold**

4 posts in this topic

Hi Friends.

One book, pretty scarce and HTF and it's a definite classic LBC Cover. I wanted more for this one previously but I have reduced the price considerably to sell, and this price will be firm, but it is reasonable.

SHIPPING:

I'm asking just a nominal $10 from the UK, but I will pay to have the book insured, tracked and signed on my dime.

NFS TO ANYONE ON THE NAUGHTY STEP.

RETURNS:

YES.  You can return the book within 7 days of receipt for a full refund but I do not mis-describe books, so the return shipping dime is on you.

My previous buyers.

143ksk, AmazingComics413, atomic1950s, Azkaban, BakerFanOne, Batman1fan, Blazingbob, blue808, BorderlineHoarder, bounty_coder, Changer, comcav, comicdey, comick1, coutstevo, crnbrd, DavidTheDavid, entalmighty1, exitmusicblue, fifties, Frank Grow, FutureFlash, geofan, godquest, goldust40, Gopher John, Gregd, Gregreece, HHwolfman,  Incredible Pulp, JawBreaker, Jeremyamoto, Joe Fish, JustJimN, lizards2, LordRahl, LostDreams, m2ak, Mark 1, mattereaterlad, mediajunkie, Meeklo, MGA, monkeyman, Mr.Illmannered, mscm34, Mutant Manatee, n2wdw, ninjasealed, Norrin's Lawyer, NP_Gresham, oceans11, OdinsSecrets, oldshady, Omaha-CGC-Comics, PKJ, Point Five, porcupine48, Quicksilver, Real Frantic One, RedGiant, redknight99, Ricksneatstuff, rjpb, Spideydan, stevenrams,Straw-Man, SuperGrover, supesfan1981, telerites, tennisump, The Comics Preacher,  The Resurrection, Tbone911t, ThothAmon, ttfitz, UncleGalactus, WeR138

My Kudos thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7729188#Post7729188

First :takeit: in thread or by pm takes it, judged by time stamp.

Many thanks for looking.

Payment by paypal only please. I do not charge extra for paying by paypal.

Payment due promptly please.

Prompt payment means within 24 hours please.

paul :)  (books following v. soon....)

Edited by Grantley Goddard

SHOCKING MYSTERY CASES #51

CLASSIC L B COLE COVER

This book doesn't come along for sale every day. 

Aside from the small piece out of the cover, it's a great solid example with very nice colours. 

Featuring a CLASSIC pre-Code horror cover by the great LB Cole !  Solid lower grade copy with its cover and centerfold secure at both staples ; ow pages ; 100% complete inside ; no restoration

Pretty easy 2.0

sold

0.JPG
6.JPG
21.JPG
11.JPG
33.JPG
34.JPG
1.JPG
Edited by Grantley Goddard