• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men 1 Double Cover

41 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Senormac said:

I can just picture some guy with a coverless X-Men #1 going bonkers right now 

That made me chuckle (thumbsu

Thanks to @Artboy99 advice I'll be more careful when purchasing a multiple cover book. I've bought one raw and one already graded. Oddly both were in the vg/fn range. 

1 hour ago, Moondog said:

X-Men 1 DC.jpg

Awesome book :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

9 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

First appearance of Linda Page!

364277825_batman5doublecover.jpg.4bc46326a4c5d74378db6b68109bbf4b.jpg

Awesome, Linda Page! 

:high five:

:cough:

:looks side to side:

:backs away slowly:

:worries that fellow comic nerds will judge him for not remembering who Linda Page is:

5 minutes ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

That is super cool. 

Is there a story with that? I could see the X-men 1 that Moondog posted going unnoticed for a while but you would think this one was noticed pretty quick.

3 minutes ago, Park said:

That is super cool. 

Is there a story with that? I could see the X-men 1 that Moondog posted going unnoticed for a while but you would think this one was noticed pretty quick.

3 minutes ago, Park said:
10 minutes ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

That is super cool. 

I'm not aware of any background story on this one, but I can imagine the feeding frenzy if this were put up for sale right now.

The story was underwhelming in that linked thread. Oh well.

I may or may not have been expecting something along the lines of Raiders of the Lost Ark but whatevs, I guess bought it on Facebook will have to do.

11 minutes ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

I'm not aware of any background story on this one, but I can imagine the feeding frenzy if this were put up for sale right now.

I think it sold on an auction site within the last year

21 minutes ago, Park said:

The story was underwhelming in that linked thread. Oh well.

I may or may not have been expecting something along the lines of Raiders of the Lost Ark but whatevs, I guess bought it on Facebook will have to do.

Ya sorry, I just remembered that the person showed it off here. As I was apart of the conversation, I thought there was a longer thread but couldn't find it :sorry:

sorry that the sextuple cover wasn't more titillating :foryou:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM