• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dave Prowse retires
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I had met Dave 25 or so years ago in Austin and was in awe to finally meet Darth Vader, what an experience and honor to have met him when I did. To Me he will be the 1st and only Darth Vader in my opinion. Hope he finally can rest and relax in his retirement, enjoy Dave. 

Mario 

Dave Prowse Announcement.

Dave's family have decided that due to his ongoing health issues all private home signings will now come to an end. There will be no further bookings made. They ask that the autograph community respect there decision and their privacy and do not call them at home. Dave has been signing autographs for over 40 years. Sadly now it has become a difficult task for him, so the time has now come to stop. I also ask that I am no longer contacted to facilitate signings with Dave as I have no intention of going against the wishes of Dave and his family. 

Julian

I got Dave Prowse to sign my Empire Strikes Back poster several years ago. Seemed like a nice guy.

He signed it "David Prowse IS Darth Vader".

Later, I had Anthony Daniels sign the same poster.

He didn't to agree so much.

4 minutes ago, reptilekingdie said:

If you have nothing to say about Prowse stay off my post 

LOL your post,  Stay off my lawn

1 hour ago, reptilekingdie said:
7 hours ago, Pirate said:

Over/Under at 70% that Chandler contacts him in the next 6 months about unretiring

If you have nothing to say about Prowse stay off my post 

lol That's really not how this whole message board thing works, you know.

8 hours ago, F For Fake said:

I got Dave Prowse to sign my Empire Strikes Back poster several years ago. Seemed like a nice guy.

He signed it "David Prowse IS Darth Vader".

Later, I had Anthony Daniels sign the same poster.

He didn't to agree so much.

Back in the early-mid 80s, my parents met him at some convention for work or something.  They got me a signed picture that had his regular face and the Darth Vader helmet side-by-side, and he signed the exact same thing :)  I need to go find that...