• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan expo Canada 2018 con report
3 3

44 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

"Only" 5 days of driving each way to /from Toronto. Just park your van overnight at Wal-marts across Canada and sleep on top of your long boxes. :bigsmile: Use 5 Cgc slabs as your pillow of dreams.

since Dave and I are partners in comics, I shudder to think what you envision for my sleep "accomodations". Probably PGX slabs to make a pillow of my nightmares.

Edited by Artboy99

46 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Alberta.  We’re our own little country

I read an article recently where the Gov't of Canada revealed their tax revenue declined by over 4 billion dollars and that Alberta represented 97% of that value. ( due to changes in Alberta economy and the reduced incomes of the citizens of Alberta.)

1 hour ago, thirdgreenham said:

Sorry, just saw this. $300

Shenanigans. You quoted me $300 US on the GA Subby recreation cover but friendlier Albertans with the secret handshake :golfclap: get art at $300 loonies? I can do basic math thanks to Smart phone app.