• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Obscure stuff REDUCED over 50%
1 1

25 posts in this topic

* PAYMENTS- PayPal, check, mo, Bitcoin 

* SHIPPING - Usps Priority boxed and well packed. Free in the USA, cost less $10 anywhere else

* RETURNS- 30 days, No Questions Asked- BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING

First :takeit: wins over any PMs. 

I will have a thread in the modern section simultaneously and I’m happy to make a deal on multiple books. 

Any questions or need addl photos or scans, just ask. No scanner til tonight though

Here we go

Edited by Junkdrawer

Dealio of deals here folks. Anyone steps up and takes Space Family Robinson 1 CGC 6.0 and Astro Boy 1 CGC 6.0, I will give them the Beetle Bailey 1 CGC 9.8 FREE.

Thats $375 for the 3

Edited by Junkdrawer

3 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Two tough Gold Key books remaining, and... Has anyone ever seen another 9.8 Charlton???

Most of those things came off the presses VG!

Very cool stuff, JunkDrawer. GLWTS!

Kinda funny that the 2 books I loved most in this 13 slab lot I purchased yesterday are in fact the 2 Gold Keys that remain. I thought they sell first. Go figure. Thanks for your kind words

25 minutes ago, Junkdrawer said:

Kinda funny that the 2 books I loved most in this 13 slab lot I purchased yesterday are in fact the 2 Gold Keys that remain. I thought they sell first. Go figure. Thanks for your kind words

My pleasure; I would have thought Space Ghost, Astro Boy, and Robinsons all would have gone quickly. You've got to view these books like Archies; these are pretty high grade for these titles. Astro Boy is not the easiest book to find, in my experience. Space Family Robinson I could swear I read about somewhere as also being tough; I know I don't see it much.