• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So while in Thailand...

12 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

I stopped by a local temple in Chiang Mai and just had to share this with y'all 

IMG_8976.JPG

Haha !!  Funny picture.  

Don't they get enough rain in Thailand ?  That dude is watering the plants 

1 hour ago, musicmeta said:

Never thought you would see something like that in that area...Too cool! 

Totally. The temples here are fabulous and rich with sacred artifacts. This was at the back end, where families get to sit with their children after walking the temple so they chose to use spidey and a space ranger as gong carriers. Quite flattering if you're asking me

35 minutes ago, Senormac said:

Haha !!  Funny picture.  

It's rain season here and honestly I've seen more rain in NY this summer than here in the past week I've been here. Way more rain. 

36 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:
1 hour ago, Senormac said:

Haha !!  Funny picture.  

It's rain season here and honestly I've seen more rain in NY this summer than here in the past week I've been here. Way more rain. 

Ironically BECAUSE it is so rainy in Thailand, most plants are USED to getting water on a pretty regular basis, and are adversely affected when it doesn't rain for even just a few days, or even one particularly hot day.  Not that it's a huge deal (it will rain again soon), but some monk (or servant/gardener) has the job of keeping the plants green and fresh, especially in places where tourists are likely to go.  it's also not like water is expensive or overwatering will hurt the plants.