• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Not Showing

5 posts in this topic

So I am new to submitting comics for grading. I submitted my comics for grading and they showed received on 8/14/2018. I was invoiced on 8/15/2018. So then I waited and would check occasionally and the status was always invoiced. I went out yesterday and my submission is no longer coming up and when I enter the invoice # it says Details for this invoice currently unavailable.  What does this mean? It is kind of freaking me out some.

Thanks - M

Edited by Mariahkc
update cgc system response message

• Administrator

We are currently experiencing a technical problem that is preventing some invoices from displaying in submission tracking. We hope to have this problem resolved soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Good Morning,

Was wondering if this was happening for anyone else again currently?  I am getting the same behavior for an Invoice showing previously, it had gone from Verified to Graded to the QC step (I do not recall the wording exactly) and this morning when I went to check the status, it is not there at all anymore.  I didn't see anybody else posting on it currently, and was wondering if perhaps it was ongoing or just for me.

Thanks in advance!

I am from the UK and I checked on Saturday and started freaking out as I had the same problem, Details for this invoice currently unavailable. all sorts of things were going in my head as my grades did appear and are now vanished off the system , have they gone past California have the USA postal system damaged them and sent them Back, could not sleep well that night but hey presto Sunday morning all was well as they were back on the system , Happy Collecting all