• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The decline sales of Miracleman (Eclipse)
1 1

45 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

I did a full series reread about a year ago. Issue 15 is still, to me, one of the all time great single issues ever published. 

Agreed, I actually liked it more now than in the past. 

I really liked the Gaiman issues.  Totally different than Moore's take, but weirdly cool. 

Patrick

On 1/28/2022 at 1:03 PM, Ryan. said:

Based on Marvel's history of completely messing up everything they do with Miracleman, I'm assuming the MSRP for this will be around $1000.

On 1/28/2022 at 3:53 PM, Lazyboy said:

Based on Marvel's history of completely messing up everything they do with Miracleman, I'm assuming the MSRP for this will be around $1000.

I do expect them to shoot for the moon on pricing. I could see them coming in at $250. 

On 1/28/2022 at 3:53 PM, Lazyboy said:

Cates may f-around and buy one at 1k. Then hurriedly run to return it after he's told it's not the original 1980's Eclipse printing.

For those not in the know:

Issue #1 brings my mind back to Aug 1985 every time I see it. Which is both good and bad. Although I have 9.8's just for the memories I probably will submit my childhood copy even though it's 9.4 at best.

Edited by MAR1979