• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash 1940-1949
1 1

138 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mmehdy said:

Great  stuff and gonna go up...get those later issues before prices increases hit hard.

The end of the run is already tough. It's also a great run as to me it represents a transition from the Golden Age to the Silver Age. Just look at the cover to #104 and you can imagine that being a silver age book easily!!

19 minutes ago, 50YrsCollctngCmcs said:

The end of the run is already tough. It's also a great run as to me it represents a transition from the Golden Age to the Silver Age. Just look at the cover to #104 and you can imagine that being a silver age book easily!!

IMG FLASH COMICS #104.jpg

On 1/23/2020 at 9:55 PM, Robot Man said:

And, I’m cheating a little but I found this one in a box today. I pulled it out to re-read it!

920CE8D8-EF33-4ADB-9541-1B077C6CCDD4.jpeg

Nice! I'll have to dig that out of my silver age collection and check it out too. I seem to remember at least one unpublished GA Flash story appearing in the SA. When I go digging in boxes tomorrow I'll see if I can pull that out too. It had something to do with South America and a professor as I recall. Maybe it would have been issue 105??