• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash 1940-1949
1 1

138 posts in this topic

I wanted to start a general Golden Age Flash thread. Since my collection is very limited I've asked around for assistance in getting it off to a good start. Its enough to say that I love this title. GA Flash is the original title I collected when I began collecting in the 1970's. Back then you could get GA books for $5 or $10!!! But they were hard to find- no internet/ no comic shops. Technology is awesome, so lets start this thread where we can share all things Flash!

1535986082187-1047677163.jpg

37 minutes ago, flashlites said:

The pages are so white I had to put my sun glasses on! Lambert and Moldoff both signed it!!!!! There's got to be a good story behind that!!! Tell us more!

San Diego con back when it was fun and there were a lot of GA artists still around. I think I got a Kubert sig in it too but don't have a photo and too lazy to dig it out...

I've invited Barrister Baker to come over and tell us a little bit about how he completed his run. So I'm looking forward to that. But any of you who want to share your Flash stories, please go ahead. Every one of these books is a treasure and privilege to own in my opinion. My small collection, I know how lucky I feel just to have the few that I do. Some day I will tell you how close I came to having to part with my #3.

1535999754666-1778574432.jpg