• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash 1940-1949
1 1

138 posts in this topic

I was hoping one of you might have this gem in your collection. I had to part with it years ago and it must be slabbed by now. I'm curious as what grade it got. Beautiful white pages. It's identifying marks, the black streak of ink from the press (I believe) URHC, two tiny tears top center and middle reading edge and the tiny, tiny bit of the LRHC missing.

image.png.a27b7dfc04cd97a1c1bf59192d1c4908.png

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 10:55 AM, Marty Mann said:

Somewhere over the years my ALL-FLASH #30 lost it's cover but the splash page is the same as the cover.

This issue also contains a promotional page for FLASH COMICS #86 with a  first look at THE BLACK CANARY.

IMG  ALL FLASH #30  (200 dpi).jpg

IMG  ALL FLASH #30 AD  (200 dpi).jpg

All I have is one page from All Flash 30

49727779108_51db1a7a72_b.jpg

It's been kinda quiet lately on this thread. I thought I'd share this nice Flashy surprise in the back of WW #23, just picked up today.

image.thumb.png.d47396391b40bd882b73f05e8b745e71.png

Also in this issue, John Broome writing as John Osgood. Some of his earlier work as he was getting started with DC. (soon to get a crack at writing the Flash!)

image.png

One of the thrills of my Flash collecting life, was getting to hold a Mile High Flash this summer. Here's the photo (notice the smile on my face. It does not get any bigger) :cloud9:

image.png.250aaee9c69b4d9066d98c520dd11ed6.png

I got to hold it for about a minute! Thanks Richard! I still get kinda giddy when I think about it!