• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

North Texas Comic Book Show February 2 & 3, 2019 - Milgrom, Nolan, Isabella, Pollard
1 1

51 posts in this topic

We have added Red Sonja, Wonder Woman '77, and Poison Ivy writer Amy Chu plus Michael Golden to February's show. More announcements to come. If you are looking for a comics focused show we hope you will make a visit to our next event at the Irving Convention Center on February 2nd & 3rd.

We're pleased to announce the addition of Black Lightning creator Tony Isabella to our show in February. The guest list continues to grow and you can get your tickets now on our website. I have included the current complete guest list below. Hope to see you in February!

Joe Staton

Al Milgrom

Graham Nolan

Aaron Lopresti

Tony Isabella

Randy Emberlin

Larry Stroman

Keith Pollard

Tim Vigil

Rudy Nebres

Scott Koblish

Denys Cowan

Arthur Suydam

Bill Reinhold

Elliot S! Maggin

Amy Chu

Michael Golden

Edited by ComicBooksDallas
added guest to info

Happy to announce that Bane creator, GRAHAM NOLAN, has been added to the February North Texas Comic Book Show in Dallas. Happy to oblige @mysterio who had an interest in this. More to come including a special artist/writer/inker grouping that I think you will like. The Secret Wars feature last year was well received so I hope I have cooked up something comparable. Stay tuned, mark your calendars, and have a great weekend!

2 hours ago, ComicBooksDallas said:

Just announced, more cream of the crop creators, a Kraven's Last Hunt Reunion with Mike Zeck, J. M. DeMatteis, and Bob McLeod. Have you bought your plane ticket to come to Dallas yet? If you are already here don't miss the show that is in your backyard.

Really excited about DeMatteis, I’ve always wanted to see him at a show!

18 hours ago, ComicBooksDallas said:

Just announced, more cream of the crop creators, a Kraven's Last Hunt Reunion with Mike Zeck, J. M. DeMatteis, and Bob McLeod. Have you bought your plane ticket to come to Dallas yet? If you are already here don't miss the show that is in your backyard.

Wow, just wow. Great job as always. 

Ok, this should be our final guest announcement for February. Noted inker John Beatty (Secret Wars, The Punisher) has been added to February's show. Airline ticket prices are still low so if you have been considering kicking off your con year in Dallas now's the time to buy and fly!

Here's the most updated listing of guests. See y'all in February. 

Kraven's Last Hunt Reunion

Mike Zeck, J.M. DeMatteis, Bob McLeod

Joe Staton

Al Milgrom

John Beatty

Aaron Lopresti

Graham Nolan

Tony Isabella

Randy Emberlin

Larry Stroman

Keith Pollard

Tim Vigil

Rudy Nebres

Scott Koblish

Denys Cowan

Arthur Suydam

Bill Reinhold

Elliot S! Maggin

Amy Chu

Michael Golden

A couple of quick items:

1. We have set up sketch commission pre-order pages on our site FOR RANDY EMBERLIN and FOR AL MILGROM. If you want to make sure that you don't get closed out on their sketch lists at the show this might be the way to go.

2. Big Time Collectibles will have a North Texas Comic Book Show EXCLUSIVE cover, and limited copies, for Rejected #1. The comic is sold out everywhere, low volume, and this may be your last chance to snag a copy. Stop by their booth at the show.

BTCExclusive.jpeg

I want to get my ASM 194 signed by Milgrom and Pollard and submitted for CGC Signature series grading...how would I go about doing this?  Will there be any vendors going to this show who are authorized by CGC for to submit books for the Signature series that I can send my ASM 194 to get it signed at this show?  Thanks for any tips go about getting my book signed by these legends.