• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] closed

34 posts in this topic

You know you want it ... And I'm putting out tonight ... :insane:

I went to an old lady's house last week to buy her old Archies (she couldn't find them -- yet) and I came away with her son's Low grade, poorly stored Silver Age DC and Charlton (mostly) romance books. No Lichtenstein swipes I could find, mostly a little newer, but cool stuff. So here we go...

:rulez:

First :takeit: in thread wins

Shipping: U.S. - 1 book at $5; two or more at $7. Canada at actual.

Payment -- check or money order; I do not have Paypal.

Returns - Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get them back on your dime.

Don't be listy (tsk)Including the little one in my head

Edited by Readcomix

First up is a key of the genre, Young Love #68 in GD. 1st Lisa St. Claire. Cover detached at lower staple. Stained, dirty. Note also check marks in pen on various panels. (This is NOT a Cosmic Aeroplane book as it's far too new and the checks are in pen, not pencil, but this lady's son was also an art teacher and he likely did the same sort of thing.) $20

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ok, dirty, filthy love is hard work! I've got a couple big stacks to parse, so there will be none tonight. I need to organize the substantial quantity sitting here and decide what to offer.

Meantime, I am heading over to Copper/Modern now with a dozen lots that are staring me in the face and can be posted quickly and easily. See you over there in maybe 10 minutes, if you're inclined. Hope to be back here with romance tomorrow or Thursday evening.