• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Werewolf by Night 32 CGC 7.0 UK Moon Knight!!
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello fellow collectors.  I am selling off my copy of Werewolf by Night 32 CGC 7.0 UK edition.  Asking price is $550 USD shipping included to the US and Canada.  These tend to sell for 75% of the cents version which is what I based my price on using current GPA.  

I accept Paypal, or if in Canada etransfer.  I prefer to ship this within Canada and tend to give preference to Canadian buyers (we can deal in CAD dollars).  It's a very nice looking book, and I don't really want to part with it, but I bought a rather expensive Shakuhachi (japanese bamboo flute) which I've been learning to play for the last year and need to help pay for it.  

First unconditional :takeit:on the thread trumps any background negotiations.  Feel free to PM me with an offer, but I feel this is a fair price.  

Thanks for looking!

WBN32 Front 2.jpg

WBN32 Front.jpg

WBWN32 Label.jpg

WBN32 Back.jpg

Edited by TrevorP24
clarified shipping