• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about Artist charging for Signatures

4 posts in this topic

I have noticed more and more artist having handlers with them and are charging for signatures (some have always charged for witnessed signatures). Is anyone keeping a list of who is using handlers and/or charging for signatures? If the answer is yes, where can I find it?

Robert +

No, there isn't any list that I've ever scene.  Your best bet it to find the artist/creator on facebook or Instagram and look at their posts or find out who their manager is to figure out the pricing.  You can even reach out to them there and ask what their pricing is if they don't have a website you can look it up on.  If your list is short, you might be able to post something here to inquire about prices if anyone knows of the top of their heads.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:18 PM, RLLewis said:

I have noticed more and more artist having handlers with them and are charging for signatures (some have always charged for witnessed signatures). Is anyone keeping a list of who is using handlers and/or charging for signatures? If the answer is yes, where can I find it?

Robert +

id just always assume they will charge for a signature because people usually only get cgc to try and sell them while people who just collect for personal joy have to pay. it also depends on who you want to sign neal adams is like 60$ stan lee can be 120$ etc.