• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Few slabs & raws for sale

22 posts in this topic

Hi all,

My first time posting a sales thread here, hopefully all is well.

This thread will be my rolling sales thread since I will add things from time to time.

As I don't have any feedback here as a seller (I've been a buyer for couple times in the forum), you can check my eBay credentials (1000+ feedbacks) which can be provided by PMing me.

Rules per usual, No Probies, HOS members.

First :takeit:in the thread gets it and trumps any PMs.

Ask any questions beforehand as I do not accept returns, and I will try to provide as clear and as many images as I can (PM me for additional back scans or other images you'd like).

Payment through Paypal or money orders only.

Shipping is flat $10 inside the USA no matter how many books you get.

No international buyers except to Canada.

Amazing Spider-Man 800 J Scott Campbell SDCC exclusive NM/NM+ signed $85

There's a probable production tear on the bottom left corner and slight staple bump that I've pictured. Shouldn't affect grade, but judge for yourself

2.jpg

22.jpg

222.jpg

Edited by xela_v

Amazing Spider-Man 606 J Scott Campbell Black Cat cover $40 35

VF/NM- condition due to slight ticks here and there that may be pressable and a scuffing on the back corner of the book

333.jpg

Edited by xela_v

Uncanny X-Men 266 1st Gambit app $OLD to loganparker

NM/NM+ condition, two spine ticks, one pressable, one is color breaking but slight. 9.8 is possible on a good day. Perfect centering and unread as well.

33.jpg

Edited by xela_v

Some new raws today, but first, who likes Thanos?

Thanos Quest 1 & 2 set, NM+, possible 9.8 candidates, can't see any problems with them $old to iggykoopa

Shipped in mylar since the guy I bought it from has stapled the mylar, never read.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by xela_v

More Thanos!

Silver Surfer 34 Newsstand edition, signed by Ron Lim in SDCC 1991 NM condition $35

Few small dings on the spine that may prevent this from getting a 9.8, but pretty much a solid 9.4/9.6

4.jpg

Edited by xela_v

New Mutants 87 1st App of Cable NM condition $old to oceans11

Similar to the one above, few small dings on the spine that may prevent this from getting a 9.8, but pretty much a solid 9.4/9.6

3.jpg

Edited by xela_v

8 hours ago, xela_v said:

Some new raws today, but first, who likes Thanos?

Thanos Quest 1 & 2 set, NM+, possible 9.8 candidates, can't see any problems with them $50.

Shipped in mylar since the guy I bought it from has stapled the mylar, never read.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Are you sure you don't want to open them up just to conform that they are DEFINITELY first prints?

4 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Are you sure you don't want to open them up just to conform that they are DEFINITELY first prints?

Welp, no more mylars, but confirmed 1st prints.

Sorry for the bad pics, trying to not open the books too wide.

1.jpg

2.jpg