WTB Amazing Spider-Man Newsstand Copies & Variants

3 posts in this topic

28 posts

Hey Folks!

Thanks for checking in ... any leads on any of these issues would be great - I know a couple are unicorns, but looking for raw copies only unless decently priced slabbed copies.

image.png

388 posts

Hi,

I know I have some newsstands that might be in that range and some of those variants as well.  When I get home tonight I'll take a look and see if I have any that match your list and send you a list of the grades and prices.  Most are raw.  The condition may vary, however.  Not sure if you need any others outside that range or upgrades in condition but I'll be posting a sales thread in the Modern section later this week for other newsstands and variants from issues #385 to 700.  I've had the most fun hunting for those in the wild. 

388 posts

Ok, here's what I have.  I'm a bit disappointed I didn't have more on your list but I suppose most of the ones on your list are probably difficult to find even among completist collectors.  Anyway here's what I'm able to offer up.  Let me know if you're interested or want to see photos.

ASM 546 Book Market "Not for Resale" variant CGC 9.4 WP - $600

ASM 634 2nd Print (2 copies) NM- ($30) & NM ($40) - tough one to find in NM.  CGC only has 10 graded under the 2nd print label (all 9.8s).  Those darn spine ticks on black covers make it impossible.  I did come across some in Baltimore but didn't really pay much attention to them.