• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Adding Final Four Books! 20-25% OFF earlier items! Hulk 340, Northstar 1 (early Tim Vigil); ASM 316, Superman Adventures 5, more

44 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD! Hulk #340 VF- Note glare in cover pic; upside is gloss is good and downside is slight stack roll, hence the VF-. Improvable book, I would think. If I had to bet on the first Copper Age book to one day get the "classic cover" designation in Overstreet, my first guess would be this one. $40

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

22 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Hulk #340 VF- Note glare in cover pic; upside is gloss is good and downside is slight stack roll, hence the VF-. Improvable book, I would think. If I had to bet on the first Copper Age book to one day get the "classic cover" designation in Overstreet, my first guess would be this one. $40

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit: @15% off

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:28 PM, Readcomix said:

ASM 316 Fine+ note tiny loose piece upper right corner, tiny color break lower right corner, various tiny breaks on spine back and front. Nice-presenting copy of a hot book on the rise. $40

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit: @15 % off

:news:

BUY THIS THREAD option! :whatthe:

Here's the offer :popcorn:

NOT COUNTING the 16 copies of Team Javerts #1, everything left in the thread adds up to $293.

At 15% off, if you just took everything (except the Javerts) that would be $249.

A medium Priority flat rate box costs $13.65 to ship in the U.S.

Ok, so what's the deal already??? :sumo:

Take everything left including the 16 copies of Team Javerts #1 for $225 shipped in the U.S. (I will ship to Canada at actual minus $13.65 added to the $225)

Be the first on your block with 16 copies of Team Javerts #1! (If there are already others on your block with 16 copies of Team Javerts #1, I suggest you get off this site and get on realtor.com and get outta there!)

Then YOU can puzzle over why a collector of silver age romance comics had amassed these copies (I think he actually worked on the book but I'm to sure; he was an art teacher.)

OR you can just take what you like at 15% off or PM me if you like a few things but not quite everything. Thanks for looking! (thumbsu

Ok, I did the math -- the "Buy This Thread" option equals 28% off, so...

Let's do any remaining individual takes at 20% off

Take more than one item (but short of "buy this thread") at 25% off 

For those of you who have taken something already, whether full price or 15% off, take anything additional at 25% off.

If that wasn't clear, just ask. This applies to everything posted thus far, which may be it. But I have some Venom 5&6 from that six-issue miniseries, I think, if I can find them. So I might add those last-minute.

Last four books coming up NOW...."Buy this thread" option does NOT include them, these four are priced as marked. However:

1) It still applies to everything before this point, as do above-stated discounts.

2) If you take any of the final four books coming after this post at their posted price, you may take any remaining books posted previously, at 25% off.

Here we go, last four books, priced as marked ...