• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

16 posts in this topic

SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW MAJOR KEYS JUST ADDED!  To start things off.....THE ORIGIN AND 1st APPEARANCE OF THE HULK!  HUGE HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE AND THE PRICE JUST KEEPS GOING UP AND UP FOR ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT COMICS OF ALL TIME!  PRICE JUST LOWERED AGAIN BY HUNDREDS MORE FOR QUICK SALE! BARGAIN PRICED, FINAL REDUCTION BEFORE GOING TO ANOTHER VENUE AT MUCH CLOSER TO MARKET PRICES! :baiting:  Unrestored Blue Label Hulk #1!  Looks closer to VG-, but has a small coupon out in an ad page only, so its a harsh 1.5 that shows like a VG- and yet the story is still 100% complete!  

I accept Paypal, money order, check (upon clearing) etc.  FREE registered and insured shipping a $50 cost/value!

90 day 1.5 GPA is $7,450 and this book has been going up and up big time over the past year.  Honestly, this exact book sold for nearly $7K about a year and a half ago with its own GPA line item as it was deemed to be worth more than average GPA due to the minor ad page only qualifying reason back when average 1.5 GPA was exactly $5.500 to show this book is worth far more than typical 1.5 GPA.   Yes, I am offering this at the year and a half ago prices for this book even though CGC 1.5's have gone up about $2,000 over this same time = Getting this book for about $2K BELOW MARKET PRICE!  REDUCED to Just $6,995 along with FREE registered/insured shipping ($50 cost to me) to facilitate a quick sale!  PAYMENT TERMS OFFERED! With approx $2K down, I will work some time payments for someone that needs up to 120 days (give or take) to get your other books sold and raise some additional funds for this holy grail that you truly want!!!  No returns on CGC books, No probation/hall of shame losers.  First :takeit:wins the prize. 

I have sold multiple blockbuster KEY/MAJOR Holy grail comics over the years....My Kudos page:  http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=5066117&Searchpage=3&Main=233790&Words=TC33&topic=0&Search=true#Post5066117

hulk 1 a.jpg

hulk 1 b.jpg

Edited by TC33

Eternals #1 CGC 9.6 White Pages!  The story of Thanos people started right here and this is confirmed as the next big Marvel Movie franchise that is expected to be further teased/lead into from the next Avengers/Thanos movie!  This is a near perfect investment grade copy (I see no reason why it could not get 9.8?) with White Pages!  90 day GPA is $283 with prices rising fast across the board, offered Below GPA at just $275 and only $9 USPS Priority shipping.  

eternals 1 cgc.jpg

Edited by TC33

6 hours ago, TC33 said:

Eternals #1 CGC 9.6 White Pages!  The story of Thanos people started right here and this is confirmed as the next big Marvel Movie franchise that is expected to be further teased/lead into from the next Avengers/Thanos movie!  This is a near perfect investment grade copy (I see no reason why it could not get 9.8?) with White Pages!  90 day GPA is $283 with prices rising fast across the board, offered Below GPA at just $275 and only $9 USPS Priority shipping.  

eternals 1 cgc.jpg

:takeit: per PM

SOLD! 1st Star Lord CGC 8.5 Perfect White pages, Ultra tightly graded, even on close inspection I thought this book looked 9.2 to 9.4, but the book is obviously unpressed as when you hold it up to the light you can barely sees a couple micro non color breaking stress at the spine that should press nicely and I would think this has strong 9.2 to 9.4 potential.  Only $315, (firm), I already passed up that offer price recently, but I need to raise money to buy a grail key! This is one of the nicest 8.5's you will find, far better resubmit potential than most and has perfect White Pages.  US Priority shipping just $9

Adventure Comics #247 CGC 1.5 appears light water contact at some time in the past.  The cover looks to be in great condition otherwise, no tears, no missing pieces, structurally could be a solid mid grade.  This book really needs a press and dry clean for a likely small grade bump, or all it would take would be pro color touch only (giving it the slight/moderate designation) to get this one showing amazingly well in the mid/upper grades for presentation!.  I have seen far worse copies selling for way more, offered at just $715 and just $9 USPS Priority shipping.   With the Legion appearances in the Supergirl TV series causing this Key 1st appearane to heat up, could a movie appearance be far behind? 

adv247.jpg

adventure 247b.jpg

mervel preview 4 starlord 8.5.jpg

Edited by TC33

Well Priced Major Keys with Big Time Historical Significance for long term collecting or investing with more Mega Keys coming soon!!! :popcorn:

SOLD! Now Offered, Fantastic Four #48 CGC 7.0 Ow to White Pages!  1st Silver Surfer!  Book is hot and climbing fast, Last 2 GPA sales were $2,000 and $1,950.  Offered at just with $1,750 FREE USPS Insured Shipping!  (a bit more for Canada)  Also Hulk 271 CGC 9.4 and an amazingly bright and sharp copy for that grade IMO.  1st comic book appearance of Rocket Racoon from Guardians of the Galaxy!  $185 with FREE US Shipping!  The cheapest price any of the many copies has sold for in the past several months and this one is shipped to your door step for FREE on top of that!

ff48 2nd copy.jpg

ff48 b.jpg

Hulk 271.jpg

Edited by TC33

P.S.  Feel free to check out my Virtually Perfect CGC 9.8 X-Men 266 1st Gambit in the modern comics section.  Listed well below the last several sales over the summer as this one is trending up big time!  

xmen 266.jpg

Edited by TC33

FF 48 and Marvel Preview 4 SOLD!  ^^     

Still offering an amazing looking Hulk 1 at a great price, Adventure #247 CGC graded entry level/budget copy of 1st LSH, Hulk 271 9.4 1st Rocket Racoon and X-Men 266 1st Gambit 9.8 (technically over on the modern listing board) :baiting:

:banana:  Thanks!

On 9/10/2018 at 3:07 PM, TC33 said:

SOLD! 1st Star Lord CGC 8.5 Perfect White pages, Ultra tightly graded, even on close inspection I thought this book looked 9.2 to 9.4, but the book is obviously unpressed as when you hold it up to the light you can barely sees a couple micro non color breaking stress at the spine that should press nicely and I would think this has strong 9.2 to 9.4 potential.  Only $315, (firm), I already passed up that offer price recently, but I need to raise money to buy a grail key! This is one of the nicest 8.5's you will find, far better resubmit potential than most and has perfect White Pages.  US Priority shipping just $9

Adventure Comics #247 CGC 1.5 appears light water contact at some time in the past.  The cover looks to be in great condition otherwise, no tears, no missing pieces, structurally could be a solid mid grade.  This book really needs a press and dry clean for a likely small grade bump, or all it would take would be pro color touch only (giving it the slight/moderate designation) to get this one showing amazingly well in the mid/upper grades for presentation!.  I have seen far worse copies selling for way more, offered at just $715 and just $9 USPS Priority shipping.   With the Legion appearances in the Supergirl TV series causing this Key 1st appearane to heat up, could a movie appearance be far behind? 

adv247.jpg

adventure 247b.jpg

mervel preview 4 starlord 8.5.jpg

Adventure Comics 247 

:takeit: