• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed

9 posts in this topic

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE X-MEN #266!!!!

One of the hottest comics in the market! Offered Well BELOW GPA market prices! USPS Priority Shipping just $9 and priced at Only  $279  $245 via paypal, money order, check (clears before shipping), or actual shipping to Canada/UK.  A monumental Key with high growth potential compared to Hulk 181 etc!  Extremely sharp copy with White pages, sharp! Looks like a 9.4/9.6 all around with just the tiniest of a micro corner bend on lower right corner.

No returns on CGC books, no probies/shamers etc.  First :takeit:wins the prize!

My kudos page:  

new mutants 98.jpg

Edited by TC33

X-MEN #266 1ST GAMBIT!  HUGE GAMBIT MOVIE COMING AND IT ALL STARTED HERE!  NEARLY PERFECT CGC 9.8 W/ WHITE PAGES!  4 OF THE LAST 5 GPA SALES HAVE BEEN AT OR ABOVE $500!  Offered here at just $459 plus $15 for USPS Priority with Signature Confirmation! 

xmen 266.jpg

Edited by TC33

Thread is closing tonight, I have an offer that is really close, so if you are tempted by this fantastic deal well below market before it skyrockets from the upcoming movie, tell me :takeit: now.