• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Hulk 103

11 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Dino-Mutt said:

ARE THERE WATER MARKS ON THE LOWER RIGHT CORNER? OR ARE THEY A STAIN? I DON'T SEE THEM ON OTHER COPIES?

I actually thought they were paint splashes,as they're  on the Hulk's torso and face.

Edited by Gnasher

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:35 AM, Gnasher said:

I actually thought they were paint splashes,as they're  on the Hulk's torso and face.

the ones on hulks chest and face look like printer/ink defects cause i see nothing when held in the light to suggest they were added after and they have a blue dot look which i have seen on meny other books when ink was missed.........the discolor at the bottom corner seems more rub like someone tried to scratch something off the book.  there is drops of something at hulks waste and down the bent leg that you can't see in the scan but don't affect the color of his pants at all, the only part where it affects color is on the aliens chest which is the line you can see going across his chest  these can only be seen in angled light and outside of the bag