• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GGA Books - few add ons
2 2

33 posts in this topic

I'm surprised you put the Spirit 22 up..... I remember when you got it at Baltimore, you had that look of happiness like Julia Roberts was waiting in your Hotel room for you. I hope you're not going to regret it if someone calls your bluff and buys it. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

I'm surprised you put the Spirit 22 up..... I remember when you got it at Baltimore, you had that look of happiness like Julia Roberts was waiting in your Hotel room for you. I hope you're not going to regret it if someone calls your bluff and buys it. GOD BLESS...

I’ll be taking some of these off the market tonight. Spirit 22 will be one of them. See you in Balt in a few???:wishluck:

Just now, Junkdrawer said:

I’ll be taking some of these off the market tonight. Spirit 22 will be one of them. See you in Balt in a few???:wishluck:

I can't make it this year, brother..... bummer. B'more and Charlotte are my two favorite shows anywhere.... but I would like to hit Terry's show, Torpedo, and the OAFcon at least once before I catch that one way elevator to the sky... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus(thumbsu

6 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I can't make it this year, brother..... bummer. B'more and Charlotte are my two favorite shows anywhere.... but I would like to hit Terry's show, Torpedo, and the OAFcon at least once before I catch that one way elevator to the sky... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus(thumbsu

Terry’:luhv:

That Spirit 22 is an 8.0 on steroids.... a beautiful example. The one I really wish I had the cash for is the Jetta 5.... I may be in the minority, but it's my favorite of the 3.... and the De Carlo work inside is especially inspired. GOD BLESS....