• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Phil Noto

8 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Peter L said:

I was looking for an older Phil Noto cover.  Does he do all digital or not sell his published work?  I don't see any of his published work on CAF.

He started working digitally, to varying degrees, years ago and more recently he's pretty much fully digital. So all the Star Wars cover etc from the last few years don't exist physically. It depends on how far back the cover was.

11 hours ago, Peter L said:

I was looking for an older Phil Noto cover.  Does he do all digital or not sell his published work?  I don't see any of his published work on CAF.

Are you only looking for specific titles on caf? Otherwise there definitely are. I have 2 and there are more 

Malvin 

3 hours ago, Kwan Chang said:

for the last few years.  hes been all digital. i remember when i asked about his black widow work.....he said no traditional art

Thanks.  That's just heartbreaking to me but that is the way things are going now.