• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon 2006

735 posts in this topic

i would also like to thank the charity auction people who gave me the winning ticket of 50.00 to paradise. though for some reason pete would'nt cash it in for cash. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ohh well, stay tuned for the amazing pics of him giving me my 50.00 gift certificate. 893whatthe.gif

i would also like to thank the charity auction people who gave me the winning ticket of 50.00 to paradise. though for some reason pete would'nt cash it in for cash. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ohh well, stay tuned for the amazing pics of him giving me my 50.00 gift certificate. 893whatthe.gif

Hey Chris, it's just that we want to see you come north of Bloor once in awhile.

I don't think I can ever recall you coming into the shop I think it would be a lot of fun Bring the Freak and he can buy us all drinks thumbsup2.gif

Tim in response to your question. It isn't once I have met every creator a show is no longer worth going to. But more like this. I have met John Romita Sr and Jr twice and got to spend time talking to both of them. I will also see both of them is san deigo and baltimore. Turner I love talking to but I will see him in chicago and possibly san deigo, Jim Lee I have seen 5 times at least maybe more I even got to have a few drinks with him in LA. Plus he will be in San Deigo. Kuberts I saw in NY this year and I will see in chicago. I mean I always love talking to certain artist and seeing my friends but if there aren't at least 3 artist I have never met or rarely get to meet or I don't have atleast 40 books submitted to me for signature series I can't justify going to a show. Unless the one person at that show that I have never met is alan moore, steve ditko, or frank frazetta.

Hey Chris, it's just that we want to see you come north of Bloor once in awhile.

I don't think I can ever recall you coming into the shop I think it would be a lot of fun Bring the Freak and he can buy us all drinks thumbsup2.gif

it's tough for me to leave the confines of one million. it's like my batcave. it just is'nt safe out there. insane.gif

seriously i'll make an appearence sometime. even if it's only to get my 50.00 bucks in cash(yes pete i said cash, don't be a scrooge) that the god's generously sent to me.

actually i think it's pete's turn to get a few rounds 893applaud-thumb.gif

freak will probably second the motion on that one.

this is the certificate i got

CERT.jpg

PICTURES COMING SOON........lolthumbsup2.gif

Tim in response to your question. It isn't once I have met every creator a show is no longer worth going to. But more like this. I have met John Romita Sr and Jr twice and got to spend time talking to both of them. I will also see both of them is san deigo and baltimore. Turner I love talking to but I will see him in chicago and possibly san deigo, Jim Lee I have seen 5 times at least maybe more I even got to have a few drinks with him in LA. Plus he will be in San Deigo. Kuberts I saw in NY this year and I will see in chicago. I mean I always love talking to certain artist and seeing my friends but if there aren't at least 3 artist I have never met or rarely get to meet or I don't have atleast 40 books submitted to me for signature series I can't justify going to a show. Unless the one person at that show that I have never met is alan moore, steve ditko, or frank frazetta.

Not sure I understand this reply after your initial statement, but you know what, don't worry about it. If either of us remembers by the time Charlotte rolls around, we can continue the discussion in person. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for putting on such a great show guys!

I had a blast.

Thanks Lon you know we enjoy having you here thumbsup2.gif

why not set up a Heritage Office in Toronto 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I volunteer to be the Heritage intern in training. I work cheap.

I said cheap doug not sheep