• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon 2006

735 posts in this topic

Holy SMOKES!!!!

Stan LEE??? You got to be kidding. Talk about doing one up from last year's guests. You did many up. You got me all excited! How do you guys plan to top Stan Lee? Who the heck can you get better than Stan the Man LEE?

Dont guests charge money to make these appearances, especially someone like Stan Lee? Heck I read in the paper that someone like Bill Clinton charges over $100,000 for an appearance.

Cant wait till the show.

Steve

lol. I'm bored and I'm too tired to go out. Don't worry, I'll be gone for most of next week!
So we get a break from you frothing over Jim Lee? sumo.gif

flowerred.gif I keed i keed.

Hmm..I want a Green Lantern commission from Van Sciver laugh.gif I love Green Lantern, a bloody Kyle Rayner would be nice smile.gif Wonder how much it'll cost!

You would be best to try and contact Van Sciver directly for something like that. Every artist is different with commissions. But they don't generally have a lot of time at shows for commissions.

Alex

Hey Anbu!

I know Ethan will be at WW Boston, but anyway, for conventions, he usually takes requests for 15-20 sketches per convention, and works on them during the con. I believe he charges about $100 for 1 character, the trick is obviously getting to him early on the first day, since he usually gets the 15-20 requests in the next 30 minutes or so of a con... His sketches are awesome.

Or, you can try to contact him, or his rep at www.theartistschoice.com