• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] More Fun Comics 73

8 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, domuhnator said:

Payment Via paypal, or cash/check/money order. I like Bitcoin too.

Nobody on the timeout list/probation's

Book will be shipped free fast and secure via USPS or Fedex Overnight express Anywhere in the USA, or Canada. Worldwide Shipping available just PM to Inquire. I have A lot of experience shipping overseas. 

No returns on slabs

First form of  wins in the thread or PM.  Trumps any ongoing negotiations. But Negotiations are welcome.

Lots of Positive feedback on my ebay - Domuhnatorcomics  and I have a kudos thread on here with all positive feedback as well.

I can Provide Many many many reputable references if anyone is concerned. 

The book.

This is my undercopy so I figured its about time to let it go. More Fun Comics 73. First Appearance of Aquaman, Green Arrow and Speedy! One of the few few books where you have Not one, But TWO major first appearances.

This is Technically an incomplete copy with a story affecting piece out of page 32. The Centerfold is complete and present. No grader notes that I saw. Perfect copy if you have an incomplete copy you need to marry.

There was a Complete cover less copy that sold recently on ebay for $7300

Since this one is incomplete were going to go with $6000 Shipped anywhere in the USA or Canada. Trades would have to be pretty juicy. Mainly looking for cash.

Thanks for looking!

- Dom

20180907104304894_0001.thumb.jpg.25c86e5337cdc74056e2027a2fd6f733.jpg20180907104304894_0002.thumb.jpg.b793b686ad8c32cb49f7d2fa7d8ad014.jpg

89CF187C-F060-4362-90F7-D34EC7FAA6A9.jpeg

If you’re interested in selling the More Fun #53, I might be interested, shoot me a DM.

17 hours ago, ender said:

I picked a terrible time to be strapped for cash.:tonofbricks:GLWTS

All good man, Thanks! 

15 hours ago, Wayne-Tec said:

If you’re interested in selling the More Fun #53, I might be interested, shoot me a DM.

Im going to hang onto the 53, the only reason im selling this one is because I have 2. Thanks though.