• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please grade my avengers 4
1 1

15 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Awesome! thank you for the response... 6 would be fantastic but I will be more then happy in the 5s... off to the presser it goes and I will post when it returns

Hopefully, on the day of your submission's grading, the number of the day at CGC will be 6 and not 5!   :wishluck:

I guess the 100 or so books i have had graded don't give me the experience  the other posters have because i see a better book than they do. Some small flaws but only the lower spine scuffing seems to detract from the book. Everything else looks minor to me.At the risk of sounding like an amateur i was thinking 6.5-7 as i scrolled.

1 minute ago, bondtrader54 said:

I guess the 100 or so books i have had graded don't give me the experience  the other posters have because i see a better book than they do. Some small flaws but only the lower spine scuffing seems to detract from the book. Everything else looks minor to me.At the risk of sounding like an amateur i was thinking 6.5-7 as i scrolled.

HAHAHA Hopefully you are right! I wonder if the other members will chime in on there reasoning?

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:55 PM, bondtrader54 said:

White cover books are always tough to grade, because most of the flaws don't break color, therefore they don't diminish the eye appeal. And this book falls into that "Bermuda Triangle" area of grading because it's somewhere in the middle. But there is a fairly significant amount of general wear, especially on the spine. The best I could see here is a 5.5, but who knows? (shrug)