• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

22 posts in this topic

Have a few nice GA PCH books up for sale.  Accept payment via paypal, Check or money order.  Payments need to be received by October 1st no time payments available on these books.  No returns on slabbed books, all books are unrestored.  Shipping is included with BIN price.  Here is a list of the books to be listed

Journey into Unknown Worlds #14 F/VF Off-white pages Wolverton/Everett art asking $600 $550

Venus #17 Bondage Cover Everett tour de force art work IMHO deslabbed CGC VG/F 5.0 offwhite to white pages asking SOLD (CGC label comes with book)

Eerie #7 CGC 8.5 VF+ OW/White pages Wood art asking $1150   $1100

Witchcraft #5 CGC 7.0 Off-white pages (old label) asking SOLD Classic Kelly Freas Cover (last sale for 8.0 CL auction $2650)

Mister Mystery #6 CGC 4.0 Off white pages Classic Bondage Cover asking SOLD

Edited by mstrange

3 hours ago, Point Five said:

Great stuff! :)

No doubt.... something serious must be on the horizon to let some of these go …. that Witchcraft 5 should be a "never sell" book. The JIUW 14 is one of my favorite Atlas books, decent price on that. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

1 minute ago, Larryw7 said:

:takeit: per PM

^^ thanks

21 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

No doubt.... something serious must be on the horizon to let some of these go …. that Witchcraft 5 should be a "never sell" book. The JIUW 14 is one of my favorite Atlas books, decent price on that. GOD BLESS...

I thought it was a good deal at the first price..... I've been lucky enough to own a couple and they usually have nice gloss which really makes that cover pop. I definitely wish I still had one of them. GOD BLESS....

54 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I thought it was a good deal at the first price..... I've been lucky enough to own a couple and they usually have nice gloss which really makes that cover pop. I definitely wish I still had one of them. GOD BLESS....

I'm excited - This was one of the few non-L.B. Cole books on my 'must-have' list and the last time I saw one available was a raw copy here on the boards several years ago and have been kicking myself ever since for missing it. Someone'll likely have to pry this one out of my cold, dead hands. lol