• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.A. Comic Con October 26th-28th Los Angeles

9 posts in this topic

I might just go to this one.  Any other boardies going?  I'm actually going to be at the LA convention center this week for Mobile World Congress, so I'll take a peak at the venue.  Hopefully there'll be comics at this comic convention.

18 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Hey Pablo

What is this show? Do they have a website?

If you get a minute, try and post a report of the LB show over in it's thread. I'd like to know how it was. Any GA dealers? How was the crowd? I have to know what I missed.

Hey Bob

As Marc shared https://www.comicconla.com/ 

I did not go to Long Beach comic con. My friend Mike went there on Saturday and did not like it at all. So I decided to pass.

Hope to see you Sunday at Long Beach

Pablo

This looks like it is Stan Lee's old show. Probably also very light on vintage comic book dealers. Last one stank. Until they post the exhibitor list, I'm out of this one too. At least it isn't 50 bucks to get into like the LB show.

Yeah, come see me on Sunday... I've got "a box"...

On 9/10/2018 at 2:10 PM, Robot Man said:

This looks like it is Stan Lee's old show. Probably also very light on vintage comic book dealers. Last one stank. Until they post the exhibitor list, I'm out of this one too. At least it isn't 50 bucks to get into like the LB show.

Yeah, come see me on Sunday... I've got "a box"...

A friend and I went to this show the last two years. Two years ago we had a good ti,e and found stuff to buy, last year it was horrible, I don’t think I bought anything. I have no hope it will be better this year so I am gonna pass. Probably the next show I will go to is Terry’s Yoruba Linda one day show. 

On 10/3/2018 at 8:21 PM, Silver said:

A friend and I went to this show the last two years. Two years ago we had a good ti,e and found stuff to buy, last year it was horrible, I don’t think I bought anything. I have no hope it will be better this year so I am gonna pass. Probably the next show I will go to is Terry’s Yoruba Linda one day show. 

Yes Yorba Linda should be pretty good in January. I wish CGC would come to California and do on-site grading for at least one comic con in 2019!